Make a difference.
Careers in healthcare.
Consider a career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others: the challenging and rewarding healthcare field. We offer hands-on training in many healthcare fields and work closely with industry to ensure you receive training to meet the needs of future employers and the citizens you will serve.Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
From Dairy Farmer To Hairstylist
The Hairstylist program is a big change for Lori who spent the past 30 years working on a dairy farm. When her family decided to sell the farm, Lori knew it was time to fulfill her lifelong dream of becoming a Hairstylist. Read more about Lori's journey.
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies Offering Health Care Assistant Program in Invermere, Fernie
- College of the Rockies Hosting Two Hindustani Classical Music Performances
- College of the Rockies Receives Funds for Trades from Province
- College of the Rockies Business Students Win at Competition
- College of the Rockies to Offer Cannabis Retail Specialist Training
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.