Make a difference.
Careers in healthcare.
Consider a career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others: the challenging and rewarding healthcare field. We offer hands-on training in many healthcare fields and work closely with industry to ensure you receive training to meet the needs of future employers and the citizens you will serve.Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies Honours Founder
- Teck Donates $1 Million to College of the Rockies
- College of the Rockies Celebrates Annual Convocation
- More East Kootenay learners welcomed into early childhood education
- College of the Rockies Offering Health Care Assistant Program in Invermere, Fernie
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.