Make a difference.
Careers in healthcare.
Consider a career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others: the challenging and rewarding healthcare field. We offer hands-on training in many healthcare fields and work closely with industry to ensure you receive training to meet the needs of future employers and the citizens you will serve.Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies trades students benefit from Teck donation
- College of the Rockies nursing students host free blood pressure clinic
- College of the Rockies Hosting Annual Open House
- College of the Rockies Students Gain Valuable Skills for Local Labour Market
- College of the Rockies' Avalanche Alumni Weekend.
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.