from all of us at College of the Rockies
We wish you a safe and memorable Easter long weekend!Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Inspired by the Mountains
When Sierra Dakin Kuiper went on a whitewater rafting day trip down the Bull River near Fernie, she didn’t imagine the impact it would have on her life. Her raft guide was a graduate of College of the Rockies’ Mountain Activity Skills Training (MAST) program. Read more about Sierra.
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- East Kootenay Teacher Education students give back to local schools
- College of the Rockies hosts International Day Celebration
- College of the Rockies alum publishes travel book
- College of the Rockies Health Care Assistant students ready to provide care in Golden region
- College of the Rockies hires new Director, Donor and Alumni Engagement
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.