Make a difference.
Careers in healthcare.
Consider a career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others: the challenging and rewarding healthcare field. We offer hands-on training in many healthcare fields and work closely with industry to ensure you receive training to meet the needs of future employers and the citizens you will serve.Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
An Unconventional Path
Kris came to College of the Rockies in 2003 after a not-so-successful year at the University of Calgary. He was drawn to the College because of the volleyball program and because he had some familiarity with the region, having lived in Cranbrook for a few years when growing up. Read more about An Unconventional Path
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies Nursing instructor presents at Oxford
- College of the Rockies Creston campus hosting seed production workshop
- College of the Rockies and Ktunaxa Nation sign MOU
- College of the Rockies announces new Executive Director, HR and Payroll
- College of the Rockies Celebrates Annual Convocation
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.